Meet The Team
Ms. Dixon’s practice focuses on complex class actions, mass torts and multiple party litigation, representing individuals who have been injured as a result of defective products, medical devices or fraud. Ms. Dixon also uses her past experience as a partner in a prestigious law firm to advise and represent clients in business disputes and in employment matters, including gender discrimination. Ms. Dixon handles complex civil cases from start to finish, including trial, arbitrations or settlement. She has been recognized for her advocacy on behalf of her clients and her professionalism and dedication to the San Diego community.
- Plaintiffs Executive Committee, Woolsey Fire Cases, California JCCP No. 5000 (2019)
- Plaintiffs Co-Lead Counsel, “Sharp Grossmont Hospital Hidden Camera Litigation” San Diego Superior Court (2019)
- Plaintiffs Executive Committee, California North Bay Fire Cases, California JCCP No. 4955 (2017)
- Plaintiffs Steering Committee, In re: Smith & Nephew Birmingham Hip Resurfacing (BHR) Hip Implant Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2775 (2017)
- Plaintiffs Executive Committee, Butte Fire Cases, California Judicial Council Coordinated Proceeding (“JCCP”) No. 4853 (2016)
- Discovery Committee Member, In re: Taxotere (Docetaxel) Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2740 (2016)
- Plaintiffs Steering Committee, In re: Fluoroquinolone Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2642 (2016)
- Plaintiffs Executive Committee II, In re: Biomet M2A Magnum Hip Implant Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2391 (2015)
Rob received his undergraduate degree in Sports Medicine from Pepperdine University, and his law degree from California Western School of Law.
Tell Us About Your Case
Reach out by email, phone or use our contact form.