Information We Collect from You
Information We Track About You
For each visitor to our Website, our Web Server recognizes, where possible, the visitor’s domain name or other more specific information about the visitor. The Server also gathers information about what pages in our Website visitors’ access and for how long they visit certain pages. In addition, we can sometimes ascertain if you reached us by employing a particular search engine or by clicking on a particular advertising banner. We may use this information to improve the quality of our Website or to identify specific details of your visit to our Website.
Our Website uses advertising services (also called remarketing or retargeting services) provided, for example, by Facebook, Twitter, Google and Yahoo (collectively, our “Advertising Service Providers”). They all work in a similar manner. When you view certain pages on our Website, code on that page enables our Advertising Service Providers to place a cookie or web beacon on your browser, which collects and uses anonymized identifiers, your IP address, and your website activity for advertising purposes. You will notice these services in operation after you leave our Website, when advertisements from us appear on other websites or online service.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell your data to third parties. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in the following ways:
- To provide you with communication and information;
- Provide information about products or services that you request from us;
- Subscribe to newsfeeds, blogs and emails that you have requested to enroll in;
- Collect anonymous traffic data and geographic location, derived from your IP address, and perform web analytics by using software and cookies; and
- To allow Website visitors to qualify themselves and allow them to click and sign an agreement to become a client of DDC.
Disclose Your Information
- Our subsidiaries, affiliates and joint venture partners;
- Contractors, vendors and service providers we use to support our business and this Website;
- In the event of merger, acquisition or any form of sale of some or all of DDC’s assets, in which case personal information we collect via this Website will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
We also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order of other legal obligation;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of DDC, our clients, customers, employees, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, information security and other related matters.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Children Under the Age of 16
This Website and the nature of our services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. If you are under 16, do not attempt to register on the Website or send any personal information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email addresses.
Notice to Persons Accessing this Website Outside the United States
Mail: 501 W Broadway #800, San Diego, CA 92101
Last Updated: January 22, 2021 © Dixon Diab & Chambers LLP All Rights Reserved.